February 13th, 2007
|06:28 pm - I'm feeling all sorts of grateful today|
I'm grateful ...
- that I was able to get out of work a little early.
- for safe arrival home, it is icy out there.
- for an adorable Valentine's card in my mailbox from Cupcake.
- for chocolate delivered to me TWICE today.
- for the opportunity to meet new people.
- for Amos Lee.
- for discovering the "perfect" card for my gay boyfriend. I can't wait to see his face tomorrow.
- for fuzzy socks & comfy blankets on a cold evening.
And because during my drive home I was thinking about some of the people who make my life better ...
I'm grateful for Lessa, who makes me laugh.
I'm grateful for Marcy, who is just one of the nicest people I've ever met.
I'm grateful for Tammy, who always understands the need for a saucer of milk, and is the bestest best friend.
I'm grateful for Brian, who worked with me to have an "adult" break up and who always lets me know that my friendship is still valuable to him ... and who has amazing taste when selecting shoes for me.
I'm grateful for Tim & Brittney, who always make me feel welcome and loved.
Current Mood: happy
Current Music: Young Dubliners - Come Back Home
"I'm grateful for Tammy, who always understands the need for a saucer of milk, and is the bestest best friend. "
That's cause you always share the saucer with me LOL