November 23rd, 2006
|11:13 am - Happy Thanksgiving|
There are so many things I am thankful for this year.
- Most importantly my family and friends ... who continue to love and support me, and are always there for me even when life is so busy that I rarely get to see or talk to them.
- For a job that I love, with a people that I enjoy working for and with.
- For the money that job provides that allows me to have not only the basics, but some luxury as well.
- For my health, which is not always the best, but on any given day I can look around and see someone in a place worse than me.
- For the health of my family, friends, and pets.
- For my three babies, DC, Sasha, and Harley, who show me unconditional love each and every day ... even when I'm a bad mommy and go away for two weeks on vacation.
- For my education, both in school and life. It becomes clearer every day just how important knowledge is and how dangerous ignorance can be.
I'm very blessed.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Be safe.
|Date:||November 23rd, 2006 04:22 pm (UTC)|| |
(((( hugs )))))
I'm glad to know you are doing so well, and i continue to pray over your health. Good to know Harley worked out so well, too! I think of you often, my friend. Happy *healthy* Thanksgiving to you.... I love you.
Happy Holiday my Friend!!! Hugs and kisses to you and the babies :-)